Goatnutri MAX+ Goat Milk Powder 400g with Manuka Honey, Probiotics, Lutein
Available only in New Zealand
For orders or further enquiries, please feel free to contact our team on: email@example.com.
A premium formula contains key ingredients of whole goat milk powder, manuka honey, lutein and Bifidobacterium Lactis to support your health. Goat milk has long been used around the world for its high nutritional source of calcium and protein and easily digestible. Manuka honey is made from the nectar of the native manuka plant, which gives a distinctive and delicious flavour and known for the benefits of digestive health. We also add lutein to help support your eye and visual health, and Bifidobacterium Lactis to help support healthy bowel movements, and enhance immune system functions.
This special formulation provides a great tasting milk drink to support healthy growing children and a healthy alternative to cow milk. Enzergen® Goatnutri MAX+ Goat Milk Powder with Manuka Honey is an excellent choice to your family's nutritious diet. Enjoy!
- High in calcium and protein
- Beneficial for digestive health
- Supports eye health
- Aid bowel movements
- A healthy alternative to cow milk
- Naturally lower in cholesterol
- Blood pressure friendly
- A good source of key vitamins and Essential Minerals (vitamin B5, vitamin A, biotin, Prebiotic, Phosphorus, iodine , potassium, chloride)
100% New Zealand Full Cream Goat Milk Powder, Manuka Honey Powder UMF10+(5%), Demineralized Whey Powder, Polydextrose, Lutein, Bifidobacterium Lactis.
- Cooled boiled water: 250 mL
- Level scoops of powder: 4
- Feeds per day: 1-2
- 1 scoop = 10 g (approx)
Measure 4 level scoops of powder (approximately 40 grams) to 250 ml of Warm boiled water (40 ° C - 60° C) and mix well.
This product is suitable for age 4+ for consumption.
This product contains dairy and bee ingredients.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep the lid tightly closed after opening.
- Use within three weeks after opening.
- Once mixed with water refrigerate below 4℃ and consume within 24 hours.
Net Weight 400g / can
Servings per packaging: 10
Made in New Zealand